Is it still allowed? Yes right? Nice hot chocolate! I had some left overs from my last recipe for fancy chocolate, because I bought too much chocolate. Silly me. I decided to make this real hot chocolate and it was the best thing ever! This hot chocolate is spicy and has the taste of spiced bisquit.
Preparation time: 10 min
What do you need?
- 100 gram chocolate
- 400 ml milk
- A pinch of bisquit spices (koek kruiden)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Break the chocolate in to small pieces
- Put a pan with the milk on low heat
- Add the bits of chocolate and stir until the chocolate is dissolved
- Last, add the spices and pour it into cups